In late December, the American Medical Association released our COVID-19 Vaccine Messaging Guide to the Federation and other key stakeholders. We recently made a few updates and adjustments to this guide, including publishing this resource on our website and translating this information into Spanish, to make it more broadly available to those who may benefit from this compilation of messaging. In addition to providing information reflective of public health guidance and AMA policy, we believe the content of this guide will be helpful to inform future legislative testimony, equipping spokespeople at the state level, and providing Federation communicators with social media content. It includes guidance on successful messaging and words to avoid, sample social media posts, information on how to handle detractors online, and how physicians can protect their online reputation.
- The Merger: AVF + AVFF = AVF
- CMS Proposed Physician Fee Schedule (PFS): The Rest of the Story
- You Care About Patients. AVF Cares About Patients. Who Cares About You? AVF and SVS Lobby Congress For You and Patients
- 2022 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Proposed Rule
- AMA COVID-19 Vaccine Messaging Guide
No comments to show.