The American Venous Forum believes that every patient deserves the best vein and lymphatic care.
Every day, we educate physicians & patients, advocate for appropriate patient care and support research to improve this care.
Because, when physicians are empowered to provide the best care possible, patient lives improve!
Your gift will increase education and awareness of venous disease among healthcare professionals.
- Specialized venous & lymphatic disease training for new physicians and physicians-in-training.
- In-person educational events and virtual webinars.
Your donation will support cutting-edge research and clinical innovation in venous & lymphatic disease.
- Junctional Reflux (JURY) Study
- New research in venous & lymphatic disease to improve patient outcomes including the AVF-JOBST Clinical Research Grant, AVF-BSCI Translational Research Grant, and AVF-NIH/NHLBI Research Grant
Your contribution will promote evidence-based best practices to ensure that patients have access to the highest quality of care.
- Clinical guidelines and Delphi studies
- Patient consent forms
Your support will heighten awareness of venous and lymphatic disease, increase access to care for the underserved, reduce DVT in high-risk patients, and improve quality of life and reduce disability for countless patients.
- Advocacy initiatives to ensure that all patients have access to appropriate care
- New patient education materials in English and Spanish
- Vein Patient Outreach Survey