The American Venous Forum (AVF), is a non-profit society dedicated to improving the care of patients with venous & lymphatic disease. Our members and leadership are recognized internationally as thought leaders, expert investigators and the top clinicians in venous & lymphatic disease.
We invite all Vascular & General Surgeons, Interventional Radiologists, Interventional Cardiologists, Phlebologists, Vascular Medicine Specialists, Academic & Research Physicians, Allied Health Professionals and Industry Representatives with an interest in venous or lymphatic disease to join the AVF and grow as a practitioner and a leader.
Please note: New AVF Members who join between July 1 and September 30, 2023 pay only 50% of the dues listed above for membership through December 31, 2023.
As a member of the American Venous Forum, you will enjoy opportunities to:
- Collaborate and network with the pioneers and leaders in this field
- Conduct and experience interactive and hands-on education for physicians and trainees from around the world
- Fund, lead, and conduct cutting edge venous research
- Build multi-specialty coalitions to create guidelines and advocate for the best appropriate patient care
- Benefits of Membership – Members of the American Venous Forum enjoy a wide range of benefits in the areas of Education, Research, Patient & Practice Support, Leadership & Professional Development, Publications & Communications, Advocacy, and other ways to help advance your career and practice.
- Physician Membership – Physicians currently practicing in the United States of Internationally, including scientists and physicians outside of a hospital or clinic setting, with special membership levels for Recent Graduates (within their first 3 years of practice) and Senior Members (70+ or retired). Scientists and physicians outside of a hospital or clinic setting.
- Physician-in-Training Membership – Physicians serving in a residency or fellowship in post-doctoral training programs in venous disease and have demonstrated an interest in and commitment to the field. Medical students who have a special interest in venous and lymphatic disease.
- Allied Health Membership – Allied health professionals who have demonstrated an interest in, and contributed to, the care and management of venous and lymphatic patients.
- Affiliate Membership – Employees of companies that serve the venous and lymphatic markets.