We invite all Vascular & General Surgeons, Interventional Radiologists, Interventional Cardiologists, Phlebologists, Vascular Medicine Specialists, Academic & Research Physicians, Allied Health Professionals and Industry Representatives with an interest in venous or lymphatic disease to join the AVF and grow as a practitioner and a leader.
As a member of the American Venous Forum, you will enjoy opportunities to:
- Collaborate and network with the pioneers and leaders in this field
- Conduct and experience interactive and hands-on education for physicians and trainees from around the world
- Fund, lead, and conduct cutting edge venous research
- Build multi-specialty coalitions to create guidelines and advocate for the best appropriate patient care
- Benefits of Membership – Members of the American Venous Forum enjoy a wide range of benefits in the areas of Education, Research, Patient & Practice Support, Leadership & Professional Development, Publications & Communications, Advocacy, and other ways to help advance your career and practice.
- Physician Membership – Physicians currently practicing in the United States of Internationally, including scientists and physicians outside of a hospital or clinic setting, with special membership levels for Recent Graduates (within their first 3 years of practice) and Senior Members (70+ or retired). Scientists and physicians outside of a hospital or clinic setting.
- Distinguished Fellow Membership – AVF Physician Members who are in good standing for at least five years. Distinguished Fellow Members are selected for their role in enhancing the AVF by serving on committees and leadership, as meeting faculty, providing educational enhancement for trainees, and advancing venous disease by research or education.
- Physician-in-Training Membership – Physicians serving in a residency or fellowship in post-doctoral training programs in venous disease and have demonstrated an interest in and commitment to the field. Medical students who have a special interest in venous and lymphatic disease.
- Allied Health Membership – Allied health professionals who have demonstrated an interest in, and contributed to, the care and management of venous and lymphatic patients.
- Affiliate Membership – Employees of companies that serve the venous and lymphatic markets.