2021 Residents and Fellows Course
This program is ideal for physicians-in-training and allied health practitioners as well as established physicians new to the field of venous and lymphatic disease. This innovative course will be conducted as a Zoom Meeting (rather than in webinar format) so that all participants can directly engage with our faculty rather than asking questions by typing in a chat box.
The AVF is providing training and education within the specialties of vascular surgery, interventional radiology, interventional cardiology, vascular medicine, general surgery and associated programs. We have some of the most well-known faculty and leaders educating the next generation by sharing cutting edge knowledge, effective clinical management, and the most appropriate treatments for patients.
- Physician-in-training Member – $0.00
- Physician-in-training Non-Member – $25.00
- Early Career Physician Member – $75.00
- Early Career Physician Non-Member – $150.00
- Other Member (Allied Health Professional, Affiliate) – $75.00
- Other Non-member (Allied Health Professional, Industry) – $150.00