2022 WEST COAST VEIN FORUM
This unique CME program, led by a faculty of experts in the field, is an opportunity for community vein practitioners to have a conversation about challenges and controversies in vein treatment. The program is set up for short talks by experts on these issues, followed by long periods for discussion.
- Dan Monahan, MD – Lead Faculty
- Steve Elias, MD
- Kathy Gibson, MD
- Fedor Lurie, MD
- Bill Marston, MD
- Elna Masuda, MD
- Mark Meissner, MD
- Rick Pittman, MD
Highlights of West Coast Vein Forum
- Excellent opportunity for any practitioner treating venous disease and will be appreciated by practitioners at varying levels of expertise.
- Topics will range through the gamut of venous conditions that present to the venous treatment office. Discussions will provide an understanding of the complexities and depth of science needed by anyone treating varicose veins and other venous problems.
- The West Coast Vein Forum offers clinicians providing treatment of venous disease a unique opportunity to expand their basic knowledge in order to provide the highest quality of care in venous disease.
- Faculty lectures will focus on practical challenges and controversies in venous disease treatment and be augmented with in-depth discussions on how different experts manage difficult or unusual patient presentations. Participants will have the opportunity for extended discussion with national experts.
Thursday 2pm-6pm, Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday 9am-12:30pm
TOPICS COVERED WILL INCLUDE:
2022 West Coast Vein Forum
Live Date: September 22 – 24, 2022
Joint Accreditation Statement
Physicians (ACCME) Credit Designation
|Allied Health – AVF Member||$150|
|Allied Health – Non-Member||$250|
|Physician – AVF Member||$550|
|Physician – Non-Member||$650|
The Edgewater Hotel
2411 Alaskan Way
Seattle, WA 98121
Room Rate: $245/night
Room Rate Valid: 9/20 – 9/27
Book By: August 26, 2022